R raphaeltmnt New member New Star (1 Post) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 31, 2010 #1 Who here plays Super smash bros melee or brawl? And if so which characters do you use?
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 31, 2010 #2 Very fun series. Great family game. I play all three of them and my characters vary on each game.
CaptainShyguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 1, 2010 #3 I play melee and I always use between bowser, link, pikachu, mewtwo( it would probably be Lucario in Brawl), samus, kirby, falcon and ganondorf.
I play melee and I always use between bowser, link, pikachu, mewtwo( it would probably be Lucario in Brawl), samus, kirby, falcon and ganondorf.
SpiderStaryu Well-known member PP64 Content Creator Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 1, 2010 #4 Yesh. I play with all the light characters, such as Ness & Young Link.
Waluigi Member Yellow Star (5 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 1, 2010 #5 I'm sure you would destroy everybody here. 'Specially if they were all on teams. I enjoy Brawl the best. I mained DK first, then it just sorta spread to every character except Meta Knight, Snake, Sonic and Ike.
I'm sure you would destroy everybody here. 'Specially if they were all on teams. I enjoy Brawl the best. I mained DK first, then it just sorta spread to every character except Meta Knight, Snake, Sonic and Ike.
C Claude Frollo Active member Yellow Star (5 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 1, 2010 #6 I'm a total pro at this game.
M MeleeMaster64 Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 2, 2010 #7 I have both. Melee: Roy Brawl: Sonic
K kinetic563 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 5, 2010 #8 In Super Smash Bros. I use Luigi. In Super Smash Bros. Melee I mostly use Peach and Roy. In Super Smash Bros. Brawl I mostly use Marth and Mario. I use other characters of course...but those ones are my main ones. (Peach really down graded in Brawl...)
In Super Smash Bros. I use Luigi. In Super Smash Bros. Melee I mostly use Peach and Roy. In Super Smash Bros. Brawl I mostly use Marth and Mario. I use other characters of course...but those ones are my main ones. (Peach really down graded in Brawl...)
W waluigi48 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 8, 2010 #9 I'm good at brawl. I use Mr. Game & Watch a lot and win.
Chubbo1793 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 17, 2010 #10 I play Brawl and I play as pit. I miss when they had Roy because I could defeat anyone.