(Cook said I can post this where ever I wanted.
)
This is a contest held my me to see who can sing certain songs the best.
1st to sign up each week: Signature
Prizes:
1st: ??? (Will change weekly and changes depending on the winner, you can pick between the other prizes, or the Grand prize of the week.)
2nd: Signature w/ whatever you want
3rd: A hug and a date with me
Everyone else: Small consolation prize
Songs: Will be picked at random from my iTunes library, and I will pick the 10th song that comes on (provided it had words) and that will be our song.
Songs o' the week (Now until Wednesday):
Epic - Faith No More
September - Earth, Wind, and Fire
Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
Demon Cleaner - Kyuss
Pick Your Own (God damn you guys are picky (AEGIS 0|))
Contestants:
Ether (1st to sign up, he gets a sig. 8))
Note: I will not be singing, my voice sucks
This is a contest held my me to see who can sing certain songs the best.
1st to sign up each week: Signature
Prizes:
1st: ??? (Will change weekly and changes depending on the winner, you can pick between the other prizes, or the Grand prize of the week.)
2nd: Signature w/ whatever you want
3rd: A hug and a date with me
Everyone else: Small consolation prize
Songs: Will be picked at random from my iTunes library, and I will pick the 10th song that comes on (provided it had words) and that will be our song.
Songs o' the week (Now until Wednesday):
Epic - Faith No More
September - Earth, Wind, and Fire
Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
Demon Cleaner - Kyuss
Pick Your Own (God damn you guys are picky (AEGIS 0|))
Contestants:
Ether (1st to sign up, he gets a sig. 8))
Note: I will not be singing, my voice sucks