I just remembered that Cook doesn't know anything about whats popular in its day, he's one of the few I know that never played pokemon ffs.
babies punted by dinosaurs was his old name here lol. He made a topic here the other day and he usually plays some games with Prongs, Snowy, Hunt, and Matt.Snoopy said:You don't remember Jared?!!
What were you expecting?MattC13 said:i read the entire funny conversations
only half were funny
*walks away quietly*Ken Masters said:Who was the culprit who edited Subs-youtube.php?![]()
i never edited anything all i did was install it and then when i realized it sucked i was gonna uninstall it but i cant...Ken Masters said:I don't even know why you'd bother editing if it was a problem...
The end of the file had spaces after ?php>
Trying to get the damn thing load tho
Lol I'll bet he tried to install an RC5 mod, and it didn't work. That, or he tried to install a 2.0 mod, and RC5 was emulated... Or there's the slight chance that everything with the mod was alright, but it had a conflict that wasn't originally picked up.Ken Masters said:Also how come the emulated version is RC5?![]()
yeah i have no idea why theres no uninstall thing.Ken Masters said:Now why the f*** is there no uninstall after reinstalling to restore the file that caused the crash?
F***ing Youtube mod