I think it should it's a decent mode to play(plus I haven't played that mode in years)I think it should!
I loved that mode specially with the hearts and partners!
Most definitely. They should bring Duel Mode back. It was a pretty decent addition to a Mario Party game. I loved the idea of how Duel Mode was presented with having Heart Power/Hit Points, whatever. I'd love to see it return. :3
The idea is very unique and fun, but sometimes it's just annoying as heck. Like if you're about to attack the CPU, they'll take a shortcut/pipe or they'll take that and get you... But I don't think the Duel Mode's bad. I guess it could return. =P
I think it would be nice to have Duel Maps back. They should add items, but only those that affect movement, and steal items. Maybe Pink Boo, who can only steal coins. And new partners, like spike top, and Cheep Cheep.