Serious Problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys this is sreious! Look at all the members we are losing because of this! A lot of people still on this site want to leave mature up and stop all of these jokes! Life is not all jokes and about sex jokes too. You need to act serious at times not all jokes all the time. We never had a problem like this ( Except for Snowy...) , I can take any kind of joke but you need to respect other member's thoughts and feelings about jokes! BRING DOWN THE JOKE AND SPAM LEVELS FOR THE SAKE OF THIS FORUM, DON'T TURN THIS FORUM INTO MBF RESPECT EVERYONE ON THIS FOURM AND FOLLOW THE RULES. KEEP OUT OF TROUBLE!!!
 
You guys act like the jokes are everywhere. You're saying to become mature? If you were mature, these jokes wouldn't bother you. I'm not going to do anything just because a few people are whining. If it bothers you that much, the Internet is not a place for you. Not every post in a topic has to be completely on topic, a little fun and joking around wouldn't hurt. You guys are seriously making it a bigger problem than it is, this isn't a serious problem at all.
 
I really suggest putting up the age limit on here. This is becoming really ridiculous.
 
Q said:
The cool members here seem not to care, and the immature 10 year olds seem to be leaving.

That sounds like a win-win to me.

This pretty much sums up the whole situation.

And No, I will not be stopping the jokes. Learn to live with it and grow some freaking balls, kids!
 
vipsoccermaster said:
AegisThePolluter said:
Q said:
The cool members here seem not to care, and the immature 10 year olds seem to be leaving.

That sounds like a win-win to me.

This pretty much sums up the whole situation.

And No, I will not be stopping the jokes. Learn to live with it and grow some freaking balls, kids!
You will stop especially if asked by SZ. :p

SZ honestly has chosen the wrong administration and wrong members to let wander and control this forum. Seriously. I'm getting freaking castrated here because of a few sex jokes? SO WHAT? It's the Internet. It's also real life too. You little kids have never been through life without hearing at least ONE "That's what she said"?

At least i'm not posting porn, illegal ROMs, drug promoting, or trolling. I'm merely stating the fact that I have a right to make a few harmless sex jokes and that quite honestly, the staff here sucks other than MLYW and Hammer Bro and that the fanbase here is really quite the ridiculous bunch.
 
AegisThePolluter said:
vipsoccermaster said:
AegisThePolluter said:
Q said:
The cool members here seem not to care, and the immature 10 year olds seem to be leaving.

That sounds like a win-win to me.

This pretty much sums up the whole situation.

And No, I will not be stopping the jokes. Learn to live with it and grow some freaking balls, kids!
You will stop especially if asked by SZ. :p

SZ honestly has chosen the wrong administration and wrong members to let wander and control this forum. Seriously. I'm getting freaking castrated here because of a few sex jokes? SO WHAT? It's the Internet. It's also real life too. You little kids have never been through life without hearing at least ONE "That's what she said"?

At least i'm not posting porn, illegal ROMs, drug promoting, or trolling. I'm merely stating the fact that I have a right to make a few harmless sex jokes and that quite honestly, the staff here sucks other than MLYW and Hammer Bro and that the fanbase here is really quite the ridiculous bunch.
If you don't like the fact that people can't take jokes, why don't you just leave the forum? Do you even like Mario Party?
 
AegisThePolluter said:
vipsoccermaster said:
AegisThePolluter said:
Q said:
The cool members here seem not to care, and the immature 10 year olds seem to be leaving.

That sounds like a win-win to me.

This pretty much sums up the whole situation.

And No, I will not be stopping the jokes. Learn to live with it and grow some freaking balls, kids!
You will stop especially if asked by SZ. :p

SZ honestly has chosen the wrong administration and wrong members to let wander and control this forum. Seriously. I'm getting freaking castrated here because of a few sex jokes? SO WHAT? It's the Internet. It's also real life too. You little kids have never been through life without hearing at least ONE "That's what she said"?

At least i'm not posting porn, illegal ROMs, drug promoting, or trolling. I'm merely stating the fact that I have a right to make a few harmless sex jokes and that quite honestly, the staff here sucks other than MLYW and Hammer Bro and that the fanbase here is really quite the ridiculous bunch.

That's what SHE said. :p

But in all serious though, I don't give a shit whether or not someone makes any sex joke on here. It's like a breath of fresh air from the limiting rules on here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top