September 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday, September 19, 2010:

Slept through half of the day. The Verizon people from yesterday returned to continue working on the internet around here. I also played a bit of Metroid: Other M. I had corned beef, bread, and potatoes for dinner, with my family, a friend of my sister's, two cousins, and my grandfather. We then played Uno Flash. I won.
 
Lightning_Daisy said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Took me a couple tries to get things straight. And stop acting like Crazy_Daisy.
is it a bad thing if he acts like moi? and ahem its "Lightning_Daisy" "Crazy_Daisy" was soo last month llooll
Yes, unless he has permission. :p

Snowy The Czar said:
Lightning_Daisy said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Took me a couple tries to get things straight. And stop acting like Crazy_Daisy.
is it a bad thing if he acts like moi? and ahem its "Lightning_Daisy" "Crazy_Daisy" was soo last month llooll
God dammit VIP, get with the tiiiimes~~~~
Chill, it was intentional because when she was under that name, I found that it was more frequent. Under the new name, not a lot.
 
Sunday, September 26, 2010:

I started playing Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games. Two of my cousins, my aunt, and my grandfather all came for dinner to celebrate my grandfather's 86th birthday (actual birthday is September 27). We played Uno Flash, one of my cousins won that game. We also played Clue, my aunt lost by accusing incorrectly. I won the game again. Lastly, we played Phase 10, I'm on the winning streak with 5 phases done with 15 points.
 
Monday, September 27, 2010: My Grandfather's 86th Birthday and Hottest Day In Los Angeles:

Went to college. While in the library, the power went out for a split second and it pissed off a lot of students that were working on the computer, because they did not save their work. Other than that, it was really hot up here, it was about 105 degrees Fahrenheit. Later at home, I worked on my English compiling essays into one big essay with my tutor. After that, I had dinner with my family outside on the patio, since it was warm.

Records show that in Los Angeles, a temperature of 113 degrees Fahrenheit has broken today. They have been tracking temperatures here since 1877. Old record was 112 degrees on Monday, June 26, 2006. This is one of the hottest days to remember here in Los Angeles. We in Los Angeles could consider ourselves lucky experiencing this rare event.
 
Tuesday, September 28, 2010:

Went to college. Later, I went to Petros for dinner with my parents, and we were the first customers for the day. I had beef tacos with fries. Then back home, my tutor came as usual to help me with homework. Then, my aunt and cousin came over to finish Phase 10 (I beat my cousin by 15 points) and watch Sherlock Holmes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top