Secret Santa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering if anyone is interested in doing this this year. If you sign up you HAVE to do it.

How It Works

Members sign up to participate, they agree to recieve a gift and to make a gift for another member. There will be a Secret Santa, but it's already decided due to this event being the first time. He/She then tells members to create a gift for a randomly assigned member. Then on Friday, December 18, 2009, we'll give each other the gifts. The gifts can range from artwork, avatars (note the s), sigs, poems and some other stuff (if you have another idea pass it by me first to make sure it will be enough as a gift). Anyways this is not a sign-up but a topic to decide if we want to do this.

I put up December 18 up there because we have other things to take care of and get ready by that date comes.

I think it's a great idea. Do you agree to this?

~ VSM
 
H-J カービイ said:
One thing: Again? LOL you copied that directly from MBF :p
I think it's a great idea, and since our community id willing (moreso than MBF, I suppose :p) it could actually work. But as VIP said, you must do it if you sign up.
Grammar: moreso? :p

I would like to do this. It would be great for lots of members to do this and hopefully it turns out great.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top