Y Yoshi1 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 6, 2009 #1 I like Tomato or BBQ sauce. I would have them on most things. I probably like Tomato sauce better though. What's your favourite sauce?
I like Tomato or BBQ sauce. I would have them on most things. I probably like Tomato sauce better though. What's your favourite sauce?
Ether th Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 6, 2009 #2 Shouldn't tomato be ketchup? : Because ketchup is my favorite sauce.
kingboo Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 6, 2009 #3 My favorite isn't up there. Anyway I like Barbecue. It tastes great with several foods.
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 6, 2009 #4 BBQ sauce. It's great for burgers and chicken. I also like honey mustard, too.
W waluigi48 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 13, 2009 #5 Mayo rocks. Made out of pure Spongebob.
T topper1 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 16, 2009 #6 Tomato Ketchup ALL the time!
cookieboy17 Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 17, 2009 #7 Ketchup though not by much.
Y yoshi_7 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 17, 2009 #8 I love mustard the best.