Remove Forum Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, as we know this forum is going through a posting drought, and it's not gonna fix itself. One thing that we need to do is remove Forum Games. I know some of you like it and all but you guys need to focis more on the rest of the forum and maybe even submitting stuff to the site.

Forum Games may look good in the stats book since it gets 50 posts a day but right now it's hurting the forum since not much people are putting much into the more important boards.

Forum Games wouldn't be gone forever, just until the forum gets bsck on it's feet. But rigjt now the forum is in a terrible state and no one is stepping up to turn things around. So it's time that we start raising the quality of this forum.
 
Well said, cookieboy. In fact, SZ noticed just a few days ago.

SZ just wants us to encourage posting in boards outside of Forum Games. I'm going to see what I will do with Forum Games for now. Do not worry that it vanished, I think it needs a break from having immense activity and other boards are being left alone.

FG has almost 15,000 posts while all the other boards have like 200 posts.
 
I think you should set a post number requirement. You must have 10,000 posts to access Forum Games.

That will get people posting. :p
 
I still see Forum Games vip, maybe it's the newsletter membergroup. But like I said I think Forum Games should be brought back once posting is stabilized at a respectable rate, like 200 per day. There are still more than a few members active here and all we gotta do is work together and post  . Everyone's gotta do their part, try to make 10-15 posts per day at least and make some new topics.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top