Post Count Dropped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that it matters, but I noticed many members lost countable posts. I'm not exactly sure how it happened.

I once had about 1,952 and it went down to 1,878. Then 1,880 to 1,876. I lost about like 78 posts.

SZ: 494 - 490 - 4 posts

RHB: 697 - 673 - 24 posts

H-J: 722 - 694 - 28 posts

Toadette: 479 - 437 - 42 posts

yoshi14: 730 - 692 - 38 posts

MLYW: 242 - 236 - 6 posts

Topper1: 803 - 784 - 19 posts

For others, if you lost countable posts, let us know here. We'll have SZ restore your post count, but for now, it'll have to wait until Christmas.

EDIT: Something is a bit weird, because I kept losing posts since my last visit.
 
vipsoccermaster said:
H-J カービイ said:
The reason is The Safe doesn't count posts. Really really weird. I'll fix that up. :p

NB: Stuff that's already in the Safe won't be recounted, for some reason. But hopefully posts that are moved there will still contribute to the post count.
As long as The Safe counts posts, it'll contribute. Otherwise, it just won't.
The Safe Counting posts doesn't have much to do with it unless you guys are cleaning out the safe and deleting old topics. If you move the topics to The Safe the post count still stays.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top