Pokkén Tournament

Yoshiman222 said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Yoshiman222 said:
Omg Togi's in it!
If I ever get the game I know what my support is going to be. :p
It's gonna be Victini and Snivy for me! I'll give Togekiss a try, too.
Wait you can pick BOTH support pokemon? Never knew - that's cool. Togi guaranteed for me then. :D
Probably not. One at a time, I believe.

Standard Mewtwo, Garchomp, and Braixen are all confirmed to be playable in Pokkén Tournament!

corocoro2163th.jpg

Here are all the new information!

Serebii said:
Some modes have been announced for the Wii U version of Pokkén Tournament. First is the standard Single Battle, which has three different difficulty levels. Next is the previously announced local battle where one player plays on the GamePad and another with a standard controller. During this mode, the game will run at 30fps rather than the standard 60fps. Finally is the online mode which has rankings and competitions. It also states that you can use a LAN Cable to link two Wii Us, where the game will run at 60fps.

You can use a LAN Cable to link two Wii Us for 60 frames per second!

Here are all the screenshots:

44.jpg

45.jpg

46.jpg

47.jpg

48.jpg

49.jpg

50.jpg

51.jpg

52.jpg

53.jpg

54.jpg

55.jpg

support4.jpg

support5.jpg

Three new sets of Support Pokémon announced! Cubone & Diglett, Magneton & Quagsire, and Espeon & Umbreon!

support6.jpg

support7.jpg

support8.jpg

Serebii said:
Cubone uses Bonemerang which is a quick long range attack that hits multiple times and brings opponents to you. Diglett uses Dig which makes it easy to land combos when the opponent has been hit.

Magneton uses Tri Attack which aims upward. It lowers opponents' Speed & Attack and is good against jumping opponents. Quagsire uses Mud Bomb. It is effective on players on the ground and damages even if guarded against.

Espeon uses Morning Sun which removes status conditions as well as healing Hit Points. The less time on the clock, the more it raises. Finally, Umbreon uses Snarl which sucks up the opponent's Resonance Gauge and prevents them being able to land critical hits.

More images can be found here! (Monday, February 15, 2016)

Vipsoccermaster said:
Colyton Kenobi said:
So that only leaves the original Eeveelutions huh? Interesting, wonder if they'll make it and if so, how will they pair them?
Yes, Vaporeon, Flareon, and Jolteon. But not just them, there's also Leafeon and Glaceon who have yet to appear.
I completely forgot about them and Glaceon is one of my favorite.

Back