The girls in their alt outfits... I only created Rosalina's and Pauline's.
PolarMaster said:Those recolours are awesome, but who are the last two?
I'm actually not to great at hand drawing stuff.Bloody Soul Kinetic said:I wanna see you draw something hand drawn.
This is not artwork, that's just a face-plant on Ulala (with hue change)... Not trying to be rude, but please only post art here. Sprites/3D Models/Hand-Drawings, basically anything you create yourself is okay, but things like that image I quote, that's not art, and shouldn't be posted in this thread (in your blog, it's okay).★Plum★ said:![]()
Space Channel Plum
No offense taken. I mostly made it as a joke. :/SpiderStaryu said:This is not artwork, that's just a face-plant on Ulala (with hue change)... Not trying to be rude, but please only post art here. Sprites/3D Models/Hand-Drawings, basically anything you create yourself is okay, but things like that image I quote, that's not art, and shouldn't be posted in this thread (in your blog, it's okay).★Plum★ said:![]()
Space Channel Plum
chaosshadow123 said:Yeah going from PM 1 to 2 you can see a huge difference in the coloring of Peach, she becomes more bright. These look good, the only thing that I really see wrong is the line on Daisy's face.
gameguy1996 said:Very good but Pauline looks almost the same as peach.