Past/Current Locations

Status
Not open for further replies.

AegisReflector

Well-known member
Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold)
List the locations you guys have lived in/currently are living in.

I am a native of NY, and still living there. I was born in Syracuse, NY at University Hospital, then registered in the Onondaga Eel Clan (because i'm half-Native American).

Currently, i've lived in basically the same area (Syracuse), it's just different neighboring towns.

From the Ages 0-5, my parents were going through a divorce (=P) so they had joint custody over me. So, I basically switched back and forth between Liverpool, NY (my mom's house) and Baldwinsville, NY (my dad's house).

By age 5, my dad filed a suit to keep me away from my mom because she was threatening to take me and my younger brother and sister down to Florida (my other 2 brothers weren't threatened because one was 10 (Brandon) and the other was 16 (Derrick). =P). My dad won, and from age 5-14, I lived strictly in Baldwinsville, NY.

Derrick (then 18) left our family when I was about 7 years old, but he managed to get an apartment in downtown Baldwinsville some weeks later. We were thinking of moving down there with him, but we still stayed put.

By my 15th birthday, personal issues on my mom and dad's sides of the family made my dad sell the house (he didn't want to live in Baldwinsville anymore because of certain people there), so we found a house outside of Syracuse in the little outskirt-ish town of Camden, NY. We moved there and it's currently our current spot.

 
I've always lived in New York, specifically Long Island. From ages 0-9 I lived in a house in (insert town name here). Then after my grandparents, who live three blocks away, seperated (and eventually divorced), we moved to my grandmother's house. That's where I currently live.
 
First Location: Hoffman Estates. Been there since I was born to when I was 12. We moved because we live near a train track and heard there will be a lot more trains and a couple other reasons but I don't really know.

Second Location: Near Elgin. Been there from late September 2007 to now. A large green house. The road outside is a little bit active though.
 
My first location was somewhere in Montreal that I don't remember since I was just one year or even some months.

My second was near the Downtown of Montreal, we live in an appartment. I lived there from 1 to 6 and a half year.

My third and current location is now to the other side of the river St-Lawrence(St-Laurent). It's a house, it's all good, but I don't really like the town, people in here aren't like in Montreal. So it's from 7 year to today.
 
I once lived in Kitchener.

In 2001 I moved to Waterloo.

Huge, long distant move.

move.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top