October 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday, October 17, 2010:

After having breakfast, my father and I went to Rubio's for tacos, then to Best Buy to buy Microsoft Points and Kirby's Epic Yarn. Later, I took a shower and then sort of played brawl with Pumpkin, Daisy, and MLYW, but there was so much lag. I had dinner with my grandfather, two cousins, and my family, and my sister's friend. We then played Uno Flash. After that, i played Uno Rush and Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode I.
 
Friday, October 29, 2010:

Went to college. I had a Trigonometry test. It went alright. My grandfather picked me up from college and took me to his house, while I had to wait for my mother to take me home. Later, we had pasta for dinner (my family, grandfather, and my cousin's family, except my sister). Before this, we played Uno Flash. I then played Sonic Adventure 2: Battle with my youngest cousin.
 
Saturday, October 30, 2010: My Mother's 56th Birthday:

Didn't do much in the afternoon. Everyone in my family went to the USC Homecoming football game while I stayed to watch the game with my grandfather. While I was navigating the Xbox 360 Dashboard, my aunt scared me by knocking on a window. I heard, but I didn't find it until looking closer. Soon after, we had Posole for dinner with Pumpkin Cupcakes for dessert. We also played some Uno Flash and Sonic Adventure 2: Battle.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top