Nintendo vs. Playstation vs. Xbox

Which system do you think is the best overall?

  • Nintendo Wii

    Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Xbox 360

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Playstation 3

    Votes: 4 26.7%

  • Total voters
    15
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the Xbox 360 the most because they have more of the games I look to play. Also, the design of the controller makes it easier to play with. The Wii is okay, but the motion thing kind of gets tiring especially when you're playing Madden, the controller doesn't throw correctly. I like the PS#, but they need to come up with something different because the control is always the same, nothing new has happened (except for the triggers and home button, but big whoop).
 
PS3 since they have a wide variety of actually GOOD games.

Xbawks sucks because it breaks every 20 seconds.

Wii is ok, but there's only a handful of awesome games for it.
 
EpicWaluigi said:
Wii because it has great motion controls but very small advances. They also have a black emo Wii now.

Because everything black is "emo"  ::)


I'd have to say the 360. But to be fair, I haven't played the PS3 much. The Wii just can't cut it when Nintendo is basically the only developer putting out good games for it.

And uh, shouldn't this be in General Gaming?
 
Chubbo1793 said:
Aegis! said:
PS3 since they have a wide variety of actually GOOD games.

Xbawks sucks because it breaks every 20 seconds.

Wii is ok, but there's only a handful of awesome games for it.
That's if you don't take good care of them. I have had my Xbox 360 for 2 years and it hasn't broken down.
I took good care of my 360 for 2 years then I got RROD. Then Microsoft gave a me a new 360 that scratches up my disks. It's like choosing a lottery ticket to try to find a 360 that actually functions well.
 
Nintendo Wii only because I grew up playing Nintendo games.

The 360 isn't all what I expected it to be...but really...what was there to expect? It was stupid on my part to not buy a PS3...*sigh* Oh well...I'm just going to keep the friggin' 360.

Haven't played the PS3 yet. But I'm sure I would definitely like it. I like the PS2 a lot...so I probably would like the PS3. I may get one sometime next year. Not sure.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top