But starting school early next month. Anyway, I am forum-friendly, I've been around forums for 2 years. 
I'm also an active Gal but Welcome LitAnimeEarth(I'm actually a girl pretending to be Mario.)Crazy_Daisy said:Welcome to ze Forum! i am Crazy_Daisy! and as my name says im pretty crazy! llooll and im like one of few gals that are active here
And you're 47.Mario. said:I'm also an active Gal but Welcome LitAnimeEarth(I'm actually a girl pretending to be Mario.)Crazy_Daisy said:Welcome to ze Forum! i am Crazy_Daisy! and as my name says im pretty crazy! llooll and im like one of few gals that are active here
Yo-Yo Kirby said:Hi! Wow. 2 years, I hope you enjoy here in the forum.
Apparently, I've been here since it started, pretty much.Ether said:Yo-Yo Kirby said:Hi! Wow. 2 years, I hope you enjoy here in the forum.
So? I had forum experience for, what? Four years? =P