New YouTube Look and April Fools Day video coming tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was about to upload my April Fools Day video on YouTube, I realized that YouTube is under maintainence. Some features are removed, and some are added. I wonder if the YouTube channels will have a brand new look.

Anyways, my April Fools Day video is coming tomorrow, and it will be about Mario Party 6. There has never been a Mario Party 6 blooper on YouTube, but there will, tomorrow. It will be very funny!
 
Charizard632 said:
When I was about to upload my April Fools Day video on YouTube, I realized that YouTube is under maintainence. Some features are removed, and some are added. I wonder if the YouTube channels will have a brand new look.

Anyways, my April Fools Day video is coming tomorrow, and it will be about Mario Party 6. There has never been a Mario Party 6 blooper on YouTube, but there will, tomorrow. It will be very funny!
Actually there has been some by PsychicStar already so yeah. Also, the vid was alright.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top