New Mario female character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
chaosshadow123 said:
★Plum★ said:
And Peach was already Paulines counterpart. So you want a counterpart to a counterparts counterpart?
At least there are girl characters out there that aren't the just save me type in Mario games.

I don't think Pauline will return to the Mario series therefore I don't consider Peach a clone of her. Plus, if you compare them, Pauline looks like a young middle-age women compared to Peach who is a young adult. Only them two are the save me types, though. Daisy smacked Bowser to another country when he touched her in Mario Party 3 and Rosalina is also too powerful and too magical to kidnap.

Toadette said:
I actually want another female Toad. You only see them in Paper Mario games, with the exception of Toadette, of course. But even she doesn't appear that often. Other than that most 3D games are Toad sausagefests.

I remember seeing a purple female toad on a train in one of the Paper Mario games. I think she was a waitress and for some reason I preferred her over Toadette. When I was younger, I drew pictures of all my favourite characters in Paper Mario and she was one of them. That was a long time ago now, and unfortunately, I think I threw them all away. :mute:

Toblet said:
Toadette said:
I actually want another female Toad. You only see them in Paper Mario games, with the exception of Toadette, of course. But even she doesn't appear that often. Other than that most 3D games are Toad sausagefests.

I remember seeing a purple female toad on a train in one of the Paper Mario games. I think she was a waitress and for some reason I preferred her over Toadette. When I was younger, I drew pictures of all my favourite characters in Paper Mario and she was one of them. That was a long time ago now and unfortunately I think I threw them away. :mute:
There are tons of female Toads in the RPG games for Mario, Paper and M&L alike.

chaosshadow123 said:
Toblet said:
Toadette said:

I remember seeing a purple female toad on a train in one of the Paper Mario games. I think she was a waitress and for some reason I preferred her over Toadette. When I was younger, I drew pictures of all my favourite characters in Paper Mario and she was one of them. That was a long time ago now and unfortunately I think I threw them away. :mute:
There are tons of female Toads in the RPG games for Mario, Paper and M&L alike.

Yes, but I was trying to describe my favourite one. I always wanted that specific female toad to return as a playable character rather than Toadette. Plus, she is purple, and finding purple characters in the Mario series other than Wario and Waluigi are rare. Honey Queen only wears a purple scarf and therefore is not actually purple herself.

Toblet said:
chaosshadow123 said:
★Plum★ said:
And Peach was already Paulines counterpart. So you want a counterpart to a counterparts counterpart?
At least there are girl characters out there that aren't the just save me type in Mario games.

I don't think Pauline will return to the Mario series therefore I don't consider Peach a clone of her. Plus, if you compare them, Pauline looks like a young middle-age women compared to Peach who is a young adult. Only them two are the save me types, though. Daisy smacked Bowser to another country when he touched her in Mario Party 3 and Rosalina is also too powerful and too magical to kidnap.

She is in the Dk vs Mario series. Which are all newer games. She has never left the Mario series she just hassen't appeared in anything big.

tumblr_l2auv7yuBl1qznquyo1_400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back