New irritating members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you can learn to take jokes even more. These people only came here for fun, and you guys are ruining it.
 
I agree with you Yoshi14. I am actually annoyed with some of the new members, especially AegisReflector.
You guys seriously need to calm down.

Also, I don't think the Admins are doing enough to combat this. Instead of just giving them warnings, BAN THEM!  :mad:

I'm not prepared to leave over this, but if this does continue, I may lose the respect for this forum when I joined!
 
I haven't even done anything wrong. What's ironic is that the admins don't do jackshet over YOU members. You know, the immature members who have no sense of humor.

Seriously, come back to me when you grow a sense of humor and some balls.
 
Chill out bro, they're JOKES. It's not like someone is flaming you by making a joke. Jokes are not to be taken seriously, they are there to get laughed at. Nobody is posting porn (except for the bots), mild sexual humor is nothing bad. Learn to joke. I'm surprised some members take it this seriously.
 
I'll tell you what's irritating, people here with no common sense. No offense to the dude who made this post, but here's an(other) example of what people like me and Aegis are trying to tell you guys:
Waluigi48 said:
Looks like this forum was made for nothing if no MP9.

I mean come on guys, common sense. I know some of you may be like 12 or something but you should be old enough to know the basics. No one's necessarily expecting you to type up a book every post but please use some common sense and actually make posts with some depth that adds something decent to the conversation, which usually there isn't much of one unless it's people spamming.
 
It's no use, Cook. These members will listen just as much as VIP tries to stop post-pumping.
 
I, for one, am pleased to see some of you guys have a sense of humor. It makes my cold, dead, black heart a little bit warmer.

Topper1 said:
I agree with you Yoshi14. I am actually annoyed with some of the new members, especially AegisReflector.
You guys seriously need to calm down.

Also, I don't think the Admins are doing enough to combat this. Instead of just giving them warnings, BAN THEM!  :mad:

I'm not prepared to leave over this, but if this does continue, I may lose the respect for this forum when I joined!

Oh dear, it just went cold again.
 
AegisReflector said:
I haven't even done anything wrong. What's ironic is that the admins don't do jackshet over YOU members. You know, the immature members who have no sense of humor.

Seriously, come back to me when you grow a sense of humor and some balls.

You easily had forgotten that I do, in fact, have a sense of humor, so I take the jokes you and the others make with stride.
 
Yoshi1 said:
AegisReflector said:
I haven't even done anything wrong. What's ironic is that the admins don't do jackshet over YOU members. You know, the immature members who have no sense of humor.

Seriously, come back to me when you grow a sense of humor and some balls.
So are you saying the Admins should ban people who don't have a sense of humour?
No we're saying live with them, you're gonna experience them when you get older anyways.

Fievel Mousekewitz said:
AegisReflector said:
I haven't even done anything wrong. What's ironic is that the admins don't do jackshet over YOU members. You know, the immature members who have no sense of humor.

Seriously, come back to me when you grow a sense of humor and some balls.

You easily had forgotten that I do, in fact, have a sense of humor, so I take the jokes you and the others make with stride.
No one was calling you out, in fact you've surprisingly become on of my favorite members here. ;)
 
cookieboy17 said:
Yoshi1 said:
AegisReflector said:
I haven't even done anything wrong. What's ironic is that the admins don't do jackshet over YOU members. You know, the immature members who have no sense of humor.

Seriously, come back to me when you grow a sense of humor and some balls.
So are you saying the Admins should ban people who don't have a sense of humour?
No we're saying live with them, you're gonna experience them when you get older anyways.
I request an ignore button for the LOLZ.

Fievel Mousekewitz said:
AegisReflector said:
I haven't even done anything wrong. What's ironic is that the admins don't do jackshet over YOU members. You know, the immature members who have no sense of humor.

Seriously, come back to me when you grow a sense of humor and some balls.

You easily had forgotten that I do, in fact, have a sense of humor, so I take the jokes you and the others make with stride.
No one was calling you out, in fact you've surprisingly become on of my favorite members here. ;)
True, true. Though not seeing those "hard to deal with" members face to face has its share of disadvantages >_>

Undoubtedly, though, it is the discretion of members to choose to access (or not) stuff they personally view as (in)appropriate. ...but to the point of irritating members? Hit "ignore". :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top