B berrylarry200 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 12, 2010 #1 I have been gone for 5 days because my modem burned out. Now I have a new one and I shouldn't have anymore problems going to the internet.
I have been gone for 5 days because my modem burned out. Now I have a new one and I shouldn't have anymore problems going to the internet.
T topper1 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 12, 2010 #2 Nice to see you're back!
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 12, 2010 #3 I was wondering where you were for a bit. Good to see you have a new one.
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 12, 2010 #4 Glad you got a new one and welcome back Berry!
H-J Kaabii Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 21, 2010 #5 Burned modem? How did that happen? ??? Anyways, welcome back.
S Shaby Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 21, 2010 #6 Hello!! ^^ Welcome back! :3
B berrylarry200 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 25, 2010 #7 Apparently I had an old modem ( 3 years old)and it was being used too much...