My excursion on MPF

Status
Not open for further replies.
MPF isn't full of trolls. We had a major one (Aegis) and now he's gone. Now maybe MPF can finally go back to how it was.

If you really can't handle that people on MPF dislike SMPSF that you have to troll and whatever, that's pathetic. Who cares if TT or someone else says this place sucks? You said multiple times NC sucked and nobody started crying.
Snowy620™ said:
Guess what?

Aegis and his friend joined MPF to spam it and fill it with porn. :U

Why do I think this?

This apparently happened right after TT talked to Aegis, and Aegis ragequit.

And yeah, Aegis admitted to this. He got a bunch of people he knew from another forum to join here in hopes of trolling the place. Not sure if I'd want someone like that running a site I was a member of...
 
Cher said:
Snowy620™ said:
Guess what?

Aegis and his friend joined MPF to spam it and fill it with porn. :U

Why do I think this?

This apparently happened right after TT talked to Aegis, and Aegis ragequit.

And yeah, Aegis admitted to this. He got a bunch of people he knew from another forum to join here in hopes of trolling the place. Not sure if I'd want someone like that running a site I was a member of...

It's not a very gentleman-like thing to do, is it? For someone who calls himself asexual, Aegis displays quite a lot of interest in pornography.
 
Dodger said:
Aegis isn't asexual, he made it clear in the orieation topic that he's straight, I don't know why he's saying that. =/

Well, someone can be straight by default and still show no interest in sex -  it's just that Aegis clearly is someone who shows interest in sex.

I don't like to make judgements about people - it's not a very gentleman-like thing to do, you see - but as Cher said, he certainly doesn't seem like the sort of person I'd want to trust with a forum.
 
Crazy_Daisy said:
Dodger said:
Crazy_Daisy said:
(Stupid Question) But who is TT?
lololoolol

TT is the owner of MPF. He's known here as "ttwashere" and "Dude Huge"
ZOMG weell i didnt even remember him as ttwashere only as Dude Huge llooll. He's the owner?!
I'm the founder but I don't control anything there. The forum is for the members by the members
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
Cher said:
The drama has dropped off significantly the last couple days.
At least that's good. I hope it continues to be successful. This place still has many problems, we just need everything fixed over time.

I can't think of any other problems besides that really, but you should post them in one of the suggestion board topics so we can work on them.
 
Cher said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Cher said:
The drama has dropped off significantly the last couple days.
At least that's good. I hope it continues to be successful. This place still has many problems, we just need everything fixed over time.

I can't think of any other problems besides that really, but you should post them in one of the suggestion board topics so we can work on them.
If by "we" you'd be willing to help me out on here, Ama.
 
Aegis said:
Nice job backstabbing me in the back, Ama. Just F***ing leave, because you don't give two F***s about this site either. You're here just to baw your ass off about me. Seriously, GTFO and stop bashing SMPSF. kthx.
This is the post that TT kept on bitching about for like 10 pages in the SMPSF topic on MPF? Doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me. :p

Btw I just heard about this topic today I never knew it existed before so excuse me for being late to the party.
 
Normally I'd say 'Don't bring the forum down for TT's actions', but it seems like most of the maintenance workers are against locking the topic. :/ I like both here and there, and it's annoying having to sit through his ridiculous bickering, which should be plugged by locking a few topics. :/
 
I'll tell y'all a wondrous story based on the adventures on MPF.

---

In A.D. 2010, war was beginning.

TT: What happen?
Jared: Somebody set us up the bomb.
Nets: We get signal.
TT: What!
Nets: Main screen turn on.
TT: It's you!!
Aegis: How are you gentlemen? All your lulz are belong to us. You are on the way to destruction.
TT: What you say!
Aegis: You have no chance to survive make your time. Ha ha ha ha ha...
Nets: TT!!
TT: Take off every 'MPF'!! You know what you doing. For great justice. Move "MPF".

This is a joke, by the way.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top