MPL Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have been thinking lately that we should have clubs here since it is boring as hell here. By clubs I mean having private group boards that have a theme of interest like high school clubs... =P There might need to be a post count requirment and/or invites to limit the clubs like for blogs to qualify for a group. So is anyone interested on having clubs?
 
Berrylarry200 said:
Well I have been thinking lately that we should have clubs here since it is boring as hell here. By clubs I mean having private group boards that have a theme of interest like high school clubs... =P There might need to be a post count requirment and/or invites to limit the clubs like for blogs to qualify for a group. So is anyone interested on having clubs?
Then why are you online here all the time llooll /rudeboyattitude

Clubs? Hell yes.
 
Berrylarry200 said:
Well I have been thinking lately that we should have clubs here since it is boring as hell here. By clubs I mean having private group boards that have a theme of interest like high school clubs... =P There might need to be a post count requirment and/or invites to limit the clubs like for blogs to qualify for a group. So is anyone interested on having clubs?

Chuck_Norris_Approves.gif
 
Yoshi1 said:
Ether said:
Yoshi1 said:
Ether said:
Yoshi1 said:
Okay! (that means yes)

captainobvious.jpg
I was being an idiot. -_- You really thought it was for real?!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lITBGjNEp08[/youtube]

(That means yes.)
Ok, try not to get off topic. (which means SHUT UP! and also it means no)
Please do not backseat moderate. Also try to not be as rude when making comments like that, it's hard to gain respect like that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top