M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 8, 2010 #2 Haha that's pretty funny. I like that comic.
kingboo Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 8, 2010 #3 Lol. This comic reminds me of my conversations that I have with at school. Personally, I hate it when people attempt to motivate me. And I don't motivate goodly a lot.
Lol. This comic reminds me of my conversations that I have with at school. Personally, I hate it when people attempt to motivate me. And I don't motivate goodly a lot.
AegisReflector Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 8, 2010 #4 No matter what, you will always fail.
CaptainShyguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 8, 2010 #5 I like this comic, it's fun.
M Myster Box Member Yellow Star (5 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 1, 2010 #6 I'm well motivated because I have motivation posters in my room. If you know what I mean.