I've had an idea for a while now about a monthly game where we have a seperate board dedicated to one particular non Mario Party game. During that month, all sorts of topics would be made for that game. This would be a good opportunity to have deeper discussions about the game that you would not be able to in a simple topic in the Video Games board. This is also a good time to try out new games and post as you play. You might even want to replay the game or even finish the game if you haven't already. After a month, we will chose a new game for the next month and it would go from there.
So if you guys are interested in doing this please vote Yes and No if you are not. And please vote now because I want to get this started for the month of April (the reason I am on now).
As for the game, I will select 5-6 games and put them in a poll. For now I will be specifically selecting games the do not include Mario, Zelda, or any other major Nintendo series. There are other games besides these and I want us to have a chance to try out some new games that we might not have played before.
And one more thing. The Forum seems kind of empty of posts right now and that definetly needs fixing. This monthly game board thing would not solve this problem so we still need posting in all the other boards too. Please post and make new topics. Talking about something is better than talking about nothing so go ahead and make topics about anything. Current Events, past events, school related topics, topics about dog types, moniter size, favorite iPod, ipad, color of your room wall and why, mcdonalds, windows vs. Mac, jobs, bluray, favorite Doritos flavor, and much much more. Random, Yes, but something to talk about. Please use these topic ideas and come up with your own. You van also easily make topics on one of the 600+ minigames in Mario Party and there are plenty to talk about in video games in general.
So if you vote Yes please show that by posting or else I won't do this even if we get enough votes. Thanks.
I will be back in a few days to see if Yes wins and if it does I will start a game poll and then the day before April I will get the board up.
So if you guys are interested in doing this please vote Yes and No if you are not. And please vote now because I want to get this started for the month of April (the reason I am on now).
As for the game, I will select 5-6 games and put them in a poll. For now I will be specifically selecting games the do not include Mario, Zelda, or any other major Nintendo series. There are other games besides these and I want us to have a chance to try out some new games that we might not have played before.
And one more thing. The Forum seems kind of empty of posts right now and that definetly needs fixing. This monthly game board thing would not solve this problem so we still need posting in all the other boards too. Please post and make new topics. Talking about something is better than talking about nothing so go ahead and make topics about anything. Current Events, past events, school related topics, topics about dog types, moniter size, favorite iPod, ipad, color of your room wall and why, mcdonalds, windows vs. Mac, jobs, bluray, favorite Doritos flavor, and much much more. Random, Yes, but something to talk about. Please use these topic ideas and come up with your own. You van also easily make topics on one of the 600+ minigames in Mario Party and there are plenty to talk about in video games in general.
So if you vote Yes please show that by posting or else I won't do this even if we get enough votes. Thanks.