MK7 Community Night [10/26/13] Highlights

So Staryu has been calling me out for actively trying to screw him over in the MK7 Community Night we had last week. He is absolutely correct, BUT, he's also saying that I started the whole thing.

Behold! Skip to 23:36 in the video:

Community Night - Mario Kart 7 [October 29, 2013]

And that's what started it all. I'm glad it happened because it led to moments like 40:42 and 47:20.

Also, 51:54.
 
*Holds clenched fist up in the air*PAAAAUUUL! How dare he defeat me? At least I can say that made it Double Luigi Time (You can see how vicious our fake-rivalry got, especially if you examine 24:48-26:39 :p,but late in that race, I got hit with Zambezi's Spiny Shell and lived, so..) while it lasted... Sadly, I had to leave for dinner, so I only had that one race with you guys; and unable to get my revenge, but someday, I will. Btw, I came back (and somewhat off-guard) from total domination! L-driver Divinity is confirmed! BT, if you're reading this, we have a revolt to start!
 
Back
Top