Miracle Capsule

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Miracle Capsule is the WORST item ever. The fact that you never know what it does makes it worse, especially since it will likely screw everyone who isn't in last place (with exception to coin variations between the 1st and 2nd place compared to 4th place, if 4th place has 0 stars). It is basically the Spiny Blue Shell of Mario Party that instead of helping those near 1st, it actually helps the person in last (completely contradictory to the Mario Kart item itself :/). I'm glad they got rid of this, since it was so pointless and rare, it just wasn't worth having it, ESPECIALLY if you were first. There are much more negative effects than positive, you really wouldn't want to keep any of them because they may just end up having you get screwed. Whoever made this item was an idiot, and a douchebag, definitely the same person who made chance time.
However, there is a limit of how many effects there can be. Either it is WAAAAAY too broken, or just plain dumb. I think that the programmers of MP5 were testing out effects based on whether or not you had certain capsules, so it was ultimately a test that is so rare, no one can really complain about it.
 
I think I have seen this capsule only once, but I don't really like it.  I saw a computer player had the capsule, but he threw it away instead of collecting them, thank goodness.

But yeah, a terrible item in Mario Party 5.  Probably the worst item yet.  <_<  Why was it even there?  It was completely useless unless you collected all three.  The effect glow is nice, but that doesn't say a lot.  Hallelujah it was removed in the later installments.

morteriser said:
However, there is a limit of how many effects there can be. Either it is WAAAAAY too broken, or just plain dumb. I think that the programmers of MP5 were testing out effects based on whether or not you had certain capsules, so it was ultimately a test that is so rare, no one can really complain about it.

Well, whatever test it was, it was poor.  That or the programmers didn't care too much.  Meh.
 
Max I ever got was two Miracle Capsules at the same time. Never have I ever gotten a third whilst carrying two others.

But, oh yes. This capsule was SO useless. Computers throw them away. That's exactly what you should do too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top