Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to Minnisota from Friday to Sunday so I probably won't get on much then, though I'll try to make a visit or 2 from my phone. I'm just making this in advance to say I probably won't be on for much of this week either, I am booked with stuff to do and I probably won't be that active for much of the week after though we'll see how that goes, it mainly depends on homework and how much post-birthday stuff I gotta do since I'm gonna be gone for my birthday and my friends are gonna wanna do whatever when I get back to celebrate and stuff.


I do apologize that I'm not gonna be that active for pretty much the whole September, but you know I do have a life. Hopefully things settle down by the end of the month though, by then I should be back on a lot more.
 
cookieboy17 said:
I'm going to Minnisota from Friday to Sunday so I probably won't get on much then, though I'll try to make a visit or 2 from my phone. I'm just making this in advance to say I probably won't be on for much of this week either, I am booked with stuff to do and I probably won't be that active for much of the week after though we'll see how that goes, it mainly depends on homework and how much post-birthday stuff I gotta do since I'm gonna be gone for my birthday and my friends are gonna wanna do whatever when I get back to celebrate and stuff.


I do apologize that I'm not gonna be that active for pretty much the whole September, but you know I do have a life. Hopefully things settle down by the end of the month though, by then I should be back on a lot more.
have fun in minnesota. My cousins live there so I visit from time to time. Are you going to the mall of america?
 
yoshi15 said:
cookieboy17 said:
I'm going to Minnisota from Friday to Sunday so I probably won't get on much then, though I'll try to make a visit or 2 from my phone. I'm just making this in advance to say I probably won't be on for much of this week either, I am booked with stuff to do and I probably won't be that active for much of the week after though we'll see how that goes, it mainly depends on homework and how much post-birthday stuff I gotta do since I'm gonna be gone for my birthday and my friends are gonna wanna do whatever when I get back to celebrate and stuff.


I do apologize that I'm not gonna be that active for pretty much the whole September, but you know I do have a life. Hopefully things settle down by the end of the month though, by then I should be back on a lot more.
have fun in minnesota. My cousins live there so I visit from time to time. Are you going to the mall of america?
Probably, I usually go there when I go to Minnesota.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top