Y Yoshi1 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Sep 29, 2009 #1 Have any of you people played Mini Golf? It's a really fun game to do any time. Discuss it here!
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Sep 29, 2009 #2 I sure have, and it's really fun. However, recently, I only been playing when at vacation.
Y Yoshi1 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Sep 29, 2009 #3 vipsoccermaster said: However, recently, I only been playing when at vacation. Click to expand... I've just played it with my brother. I've played on that course a few times now.
vipsoccermaster said: However, recently, I only been playing when at vacation. Click to expand... I've just played it with my brother. I've played on that course a few times now.
W waluigi48 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 13, 2009 #4 I love mini-golf. There should be a Mario golf-course.
cookieboy17 Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 15, 2009 #5 Mini golf is fun for some laughs and it's pretty competitive since it's a crapshoot.
T topper1 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 16, 2009 #6 Sometimes when there's a course nearby. Its quite fun and competitive.
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 16, 2009 #7 I like Mini Golf. Simple fun, and competitive.
kingboo Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 16, 2009 #8 I love Mini Golf. Though I like regular Golf better. I like how it has obstacle's and it isn't so hard.
I love Mini Golf. Though I like regular Golf better. I like how it has obstacle's and it isn't so hard.