anthonysea said:
Dark Boo said:
anthonysea said:
Uh, guys? Practice mode exists, you know?
Ummm... practice using WHAT controls...? If I have to practice +5 times for one mini-game due to unexplained controls, that is ridiculous. You practice to get better NOT to figure out the actual controls... And I have practiced many minigames with my mom just for BOTH of us to be confused...
Doesn't really change the fact that you atleast have a option to see how the controls work before starting the actual game. Trust me. Me and my cousin had enough times to figure out the controls, thanks to Practice mode.
Once again, what controls? They do a poor job at explaining the controls. The only time I practiced was to get the feeling of the controls and get better at the controls. I don't practice a minigame to actually FIGURE OUT the control scheme. That Twisting Crap where you press 2 to gain speed to knock off the players, nowhere in the control it states that if you do it too much, you spin out (Which is almost equivalent to breaking your shield in SSB Wii U) and you're rendered useless and get knocked into oblivion lol.