Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 22, 2009 #1 Do you play Minesweeper? I do and it's fun to think where the mines are in tight areas.
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 22, 2009 #2 I barely Remembered this game. I think I enjoyed that game.
cookieboy17 Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 3, 2009 #3 I don't play this game unless I'm bored. I'm pretty terrible at this game, I've only won beginner once in my life.
I don't play this game unless I'm bored. I'm pretty terrible at this game, I've only won beginner once in my life.
8 8socc3r Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 3, 2009 #4 I always do custom games with Minesweeper so I almost always win.
Real Hammer Bro Well-known member Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 4, 2009 #5 I don't like this game much. It's hard to predict which box doesn't have mine, even beginner difficulty is quite hard for me.
I don't like this game much. It's hard to predict which box doesn't have mine, even beginner difficulty is quite hard for me.
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 5, 2009 #6 What are your high scores for the 3 difficulties? Mine are: Beginner: 11 seconds Intermediate: 99 seconds Expert: Not set yet.
What are your high scores for the 3 difficulties? Mine are: Beginner: 11 seconds Intermediate: 99 seconds Expert: Not set yet.
8 8socc3r Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 5, 2009 #7 I haven't got good records for my PC, my beginner record is 84 seconds.
Y Yoshi1 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 26, 2009 #8 I don't know. It's a fun game though... 50th post!
C Chef Torte Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 14, 2009 #9 It's fun but I suck at it
T topper1 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 25, 2009 #10 I like playing it Minesweeper Flags on MSN. That's a much better game than the original.
Y yoshi_7 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 31, 2009 #11 I play it when I'm really bored. It's good in a quiet day with nothing to do, then you just sit there, click on gray squares, and hope there's not a mine in it
I play it when I'm really bored. It's good in a quiet day with nothing to do, then you just sit there, click on gray squares, and hope there's not a mine in it
E Espeonvision Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 15, 2009 #12 Nope, never played it.
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 15, 2009 #13 There's a poll on Gamefaqs on how fast in Expert can you complete it. I put never played it.
B berrylarry200 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 3, 2009 #14 Its a good game to keep you entertained for a while i almo got all the squares but i missed 1