Migrating from the forum again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee, and I thought forums were supposed to be for...psssh...I don't know, TALKING.
 
If you're gonna leave because of Forum Games than you haven't contributed anything to the forum anyways, I guess we don't need you to help rebuild the forum so it's best that you leave. Whenever you decide that you wanna help rebuild the forum and post and add to it outside of useless Forum Games then you can come back.
 
And due to the fact that you think this forum is polluted anyways. Seriously, if you're gonna quit a forum, have the balls to do it.
 
cookieboy17 said:
Do you have any real life friends?

If his father shelters him to oblivion, chances are he's not even allowed out of the house without 5 bodyguards.

Besides, the world is filled with sex jokes and risque content. He wouldn't want to be with another human being. :)
 
Waluigi48 said:
Charmander632 said:
There are many times I left the forum. There was one time I left the forum, forever, but I came back. Now that the forum games are gone, I'll be less active. But I'll be back when Mario Party 9 comes out!!
I don't think MP9 will come out so bye forever.  :(

Haha. This made me laugh.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top