Attetntion everyone in the North Hemisphere. A big Meteor shower is coming tomorrow and the next day. It will be awesome at the sky. Even better with no light. It's called the Perseids.
Marioguy said:Attetntion everyone in the North Hemisphere. A big Meteor shower is coming tomorrow and the next day. It will be awesome at the sky. Even better with no light. It's called the Perseids.
Don't worry. You have all night along with Tomorrow to see it as long as it's not Cloudy.cookieboy17 said:Dang, I missed it.![]()
lol but he live in new york..Marioguy said:Don't worry. You have all night along with Tomorrow to see it as long as it's not Cloudy.cookieboy17 said:Dang, I missed it.![]()
MP9 to get Released.madstarr said:I saw a bunch of them late Tuesday, but I did wish on the first one. Any anyone would guess on what I wished for.![]()
Marioguy said:MP9 to get Released.madstarr said:I saw a bunch of them late Tuesday, but I did wish on the first one. Any anyone would guess on what I wished for.![]()
I thought you were supposed to wish on a shooting starmadstarr said:Marioguy said:MP9 to get Released.madstarr said:I saw a bunch of them late Tuesday, but I did wish on the first one. Any anyone would guess on what I wished for.![]()
You got it.I was going to wish to have my petition to get 100% completed, but then I thought, what if the petition didn't work? They don't always work.
Did anyone wish for anything?