maybe 1050 or 1100 something..
Maybe. But still, it's a secret. I love secrets. We're all hoping it was 1,000, but nope, SZ wants it to be a surprise. Member Rankings are more farther apart when you're in high post amounts.Daisy4Life said:maybe 1050 or 1100 something..
It's either 1100 or 1500 posts, if it's not 1000.vipsoccermaster said:Maybe. But still, it's a secret. I love secrets. We're all hoping it was 1,000, but nope, SZ wants it to be a surprise. Member Rankings are more farther apart when you're in high post amounts.Daisy4Life said:maybe 1050 or 1100 something..
HOw would it be taken away for the icicle hunt?Marioguy said:I noticed the posts count is gone. Is it just for the Icicle Hunt?
Probably so when people post on it and stuff, it won't post pump maybe.Yoshi1 said:HOw would it be taken away for the icicle hunt?Marioguy said:I noticed the posts count is gone. Is it just for the Icicle Hunt?
So, why you think SZ forgot the next rank?H-J Kaabii said:Hmm... maybe SZ forgot the next rank...
As for the icicle hunt, no, they wouldn't have taken it away because of post pumping. There is no post pumping to be done, anyway...
It's not 1,250, I was a Boo even at 1,400.H-J Kaabii said:I'm guessing it's 1250 posts, otherwise it's 1500 posts. (multiples of 250)
I was gonna say that.cookieboy17 said:Blooper is 1,500...
You mean 1,409. Yes, I was still a Boo at that time, I swear.Yoshi1 said:I was gonna say that.cookieboy17 said:Blooper is 1,500...
Vip was a Boo even at 149?
I mean the '?' as in you were in the 1490s.vipsoccermaster said:You mean 1,409. Yes, I was still a Boo at that time, I swear.Yoshi1 said:I was gonna say that.cookieboy17 said:Blooper is 1,500...
Vip was a Boo even at 149?
I was never in the 1,490s. SZ added 100 posts to my post count. From 1,407 to 1,507.Yoshi1 said:I mean the '?' as in you were in the 1490s.vipsoccermaster said:You mean 1,409. Yes, I was still a Boo at that time, I swear.Yoshi1 said:I was gonna say that.cookieboy17 said:Blooper is 1,500...
Vip was a Boo even at 149?
yes SZ said it in the shoutbox.vipsoccermaster said:I was never in the 1,490s. SZ added 100 posts to my post count. From 1,407 to 1,507.Yoshi1 said:I mean the '?' as in you were in the 1490s.vipsoccermaster said:You mean 1,409. Yes, I was still a Boo at that time, I swear.Yoshi1 said:I was gonna say that.cookieboy17 said:Blooper is 1,500...
Vip was a Boo even at 149?