Master of Your Domain

Hey, guys. You know the drill.

Whoever lasts the longest without pleasure wins the game. Sign up below and post when you've done you know what.

Gladiators:
Kingboo
1nsan1
DJ
King Leonidas (Snowy)
Tyler
Vipsoccermaster
Absol
Yoshiman222
Unknown_Entity

Wannabe:
Macho Grubba
 
Nothing will ever beat this:
mpfcomic20.jpg
 
Oh wait I thought we had to wait for this to begin or something.

I lost like 4-8 times or something.
 
I think we can just ignore Snowy because we know he'll be balls deep every day. What a cheater.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
AbsolPowers said:
Snowy said:
British Chuggaconroy said:
Has the game started if not can I join?
we aren't including robots
I don't think he should be doing that in the first place o.o;
Plus, he doesn't even know what this game is about... LOL.
EXACTLY
Literally the rules are so obscure to the innocent mind
 
Snowy said:
1nsan1 said:
I think we can just ignore Snowy because we know he'll be balls deep every day. What a cheater.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
lmao if you think I have sex more than once every month or so you're wrong

SHUT UP YOU'RE BEING BALLS DEEP RIGHT NOW AND I KNOW IT

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: O0

 
Back
Top