Yoshiman222 Well-known member PP64 Content Creator Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Mar 31, 2012 #681 Yoshi : (Sees DK run off with Blue Coin) Wait... how? (Follows DK)
deadlyximpulse Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 31, 2012 #682 DK: hey yoshi, do you know there is a ghost outside oh and i took the coin away from toadette
Yoshiman222 Well-known member PP64 Content Creator Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Mar 31, 2012 #683 Yoshi : G-G-G-GHOST!?!? (hides in Blue Toad's house)
deadlyximpulse Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 31, 2012 #684 DK: (sees yoshi hiding and hides beside him) hey do u happen know where luigi may be??
Yoshiman222 Well-known member PP64 Content Creator Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Mar 31, 2012 #685 Yoshi : Luigi? I haven't seen him all day today...
deadlyximpulse Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 31, 2012 #686 DK: well he is the only one that have the vacuum thingy, dang what are we going to do?? (scratches head)
DK: well he is the only one that have the vacuum thingy, dang what are we going to do?? (scratches head)
Yoshiman222 Well-known member PP64 Content Creator Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Mar 31, 2012 #687 Yoshi : What about a flashlight? (points to a flashlight on the floor)
I Iern Paratroopa Member Yellow Star (5 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Mar 31, 2012 #688 Boo: *laughs to himself* That was funny.
deadlyximpulse Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 31, 2012 #689 DK: i am not sure it is going to work but let's give it a try (points the flashlight left to right)
Toadette Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Mar 31, 2012 #690 Toadette: *lurking in the shadows, bites DK's Leg and takes the coin back* MINEMINEMINEMINE!!
deadlyximpulse Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 31, 2012 #691 DK: OUCHHHHHHHHHHH WAT THE BANANAS, WHERE SHE COME FROM AND SHE TOOK THE COIN (beats on chest violently)
DK: OUCHHHHHHHHHHH WAT THE BANANAS, WHERE SHE COME FROM AND SHE TOOK THE COIN (beats on chest violently)
I Iern Paratroopa Member Yellow Star (5 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Mar 31, 2012 #692 Boo: *Sees blue coin* I have one last idea.. *Appears behind Toadette* Giiivvve meeeee theeee cooiinnn orrrr Iiii willl taaaaake yooouuurrrr soullll!
Boo: *Sees blue coin* I have one last idea.. *Appears behind Toadette* Giiivvve meeeee theeee cooiinnn orrrr Iiii willl taaaaake yooouuurrrr soullll!
Toadette Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Mar 31, 2012 #693 Toadette: I have no soul. *background suddenly turns into hell, evil laughter heard* http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MH40LuAmHok
Toadette: I have no soul. *background suddenly turns into hell, evil laughter heard* http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MH40LuAmHok
Yoshiman222 Well-known member PP64 Content Creator Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Mar 31, 2012 #694 Yoshi : (Takes the coin with his tongue) Yoink! (Runs away)
Toadette Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Mar 31, 2012 #695 Toadette: *braids stretch out and grab it back* I DON'T THINK SO! If you want this stinkin' coin so bad, *eats it* YOU'RE GONNA HAFTA GET IT BACK WHEN I POOP IT OUT!! EEEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!!!
Toadette: *braids stretch out and grab it back* I DON'T THINK SO! If you want this stinkin' coin so bad, *eats it* YOU'RE GONNA HAFTA GET IT BACK WHEN I POOP IT OUT!! EEEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!!!
Yoshiman222 Well-known member PP64 Content Creator Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Mar 31, 2012 #696 Yoshi : ...or not - I could just make you throw up (Takes out cough medicine) Here you go! (Makes Toadette drink it)
Yoshi : ...or not - I could just make you throw up (Takes out cough medicine) Here you go! (Makes Toadette drink it)
Toadette Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Mar 31, 2012 #697 Toadette: Delicious!
Yoshiman222 Well-known member PP64 Content Creator Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Mar 31, 2012 #698 Yoshi : ...well, I'm stumped then... (Thinks to self - "how can I make Toadette throw up...") I'm just going to put in here what has happened by what I remember since the site restarted~ DK started to punch Toadette Toadette got hurt but still didn't throw up... Yoshi tries thinking of another way to make Toadette throw up Boo offers his assistance to Yoshi (who accepts) ...also meant to modify this message...
Yoshi : ...well, I'm stumped then... (Thinks to self - "how can I make Toadette throw up...") I'm just going to put in here what has happened by what I remember since the site restarted~ DK started to punch Toadette Toadette got hurt but still didn't throw up... Yoshi tries thinking of another way to make Toadette throw up Boo offers his assistance to Yoshi (who accepts) ...also meant to modify this message...
Waluiging Well-known member Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 3, 2012 #699 Can I join as Waluigi?
Yoshiman222 Well-known member PP64 Content Creator Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Apr 3, 2012 #700 Lord Vaati said: Can I join as Waluigi? Click to expand... Blue Toad will not be able to online for a while ~ but I'll tell him you joined as Waluigi
Lord Vaati said: Can I join as Waluigi? Click to expand... Blue Toad will not be able to online for a while ~ but I'll tell him you joined as Waluigi