Mario Party Legacy Forum & My Freshman year in High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized there is a pattern going on in High School and the forum.

The ones in white represents my forum life
The ones in orange represents my high school life

Month 0

November 2009
I joined the forum


August 2010
I entered High School


Month 1

December 2009
I enjoyed the forum because of its forum games


September 2010
I get to experience my first month in High School


Month 2

January 2010
A bad guy (not any more) enters the forum and starts polluting


October 2010
High School gets frustrating because of swearing


Month 3

February 2010
The forum gets polluted from bad language and sex jokes


November 2010 (Present Day)
This is when I get really angry with swearing in school


Month 4

March 2010
This is when the forum administrator decided to make a big rule about the pollution that's going on, and that it needs to stop. In addition, Forum Games was temporarily removed.


Month 5

April 2010
I lost a lot of respect in the forum. In addition, my posts had to be moderated.


Month 6

May 2010
With too mush disrepsect for me, I decided to leave the forum. I said that I would leave forever. When I came back, I was PERNAMENTLY BANNED, which is one of the worst tragedies I had ever experienced.


Month 7

June 2010
I promised to act mature so that I won't have to face a nightmare. The staff decided to revive me, but still, I didn't have a lot of respect.
 
I see the pattern

December 2010: He complains to the school administration that there is swearing. They don't care.
January 2011: No one likes him anymore.
February 2011: He starts to skip school.
Early March 2011?: He gets suspended for skipping.
Late March 2011: Pretty much back to January.
 
MattC13 said:
I see the pattern

December 2010: He complains to the school administration that there is swearing. They don't care.
January 2011: No one likes him anymore.
February 2011: He starts to skip school.
Early March 2011?: He gets suspended for skipping.
Late March 2011: Pretty much back to January.

Where does prison rape come in?
 
Aegis said:
MattC13 said:
I see the pattern

December 2010: He complains to the school administration that there is swearing. They don't care.
January 2011: No one likes him anymore.
February 2011: He starts to skip school.
Early March 2011?: He gets suspended for skipping.
Late March 2011: Pretty much back to January.

Where does prison rape come in?
If he gets expelled instead of suspended, then probably mid October 2011.
 
I don't see the point of this topic besides the fact that Charizard's attempting (again) to play the guilty card and subsequently failing because his perception of reality is distorted in a way that he can't really function in society without being overly sensitive to all this "adult" stuff like swearing, drugs, and stuff. All those things are stapled into human nature, you can't really change it. That's like saying that you want bullying to stop: bullying has been around since the beginning of time; you can't really, y'know, "stop" bullying. :U
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top