Mario Party DS Mini-Game Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Cook is himself lazy and ceebs posting his records, I'll have to pioneer this time round.

N.B. I'm putting them under a spoiler tag.

2gx1s10.jpg
 
34edaow.jpg

2ed7151.jpg
 
15yr6o.jpg

n6uq7m.jpg
 
2r4he0y.jpg

avlieu.jpg
 
10f99py.jpg

kci7no.jpg
 
2dikdnq.jpg

x2mels.jpg
 
9vljmg.jpg

2hrcto1.jpg
 
szbi4w.jpg

2niqzh2.jpg
 
16hp8g9.jpg

I also have Score Scuffle, Boss Bash and Puzzle records available, but I'll u/load them another time.
 
Awesome Hammer Bro. said:
Rail Riders: 704.5 in.
Hedge Honcho: 18.93
Study Fall: 0.0 in.
Donimo Effect: 9.00
Cherry-Go-Round: 200 in.
Hot Shots: 9990 pts.
Pedal Pushers: 19.20
Roller Coasters: 16.43
Get the Lead Out: 89.7 in.
Twist and Route: 26.45
Raft Riot: 23.90
Soil Toil: 26.05
Cube Crushers: 29.66
Sprinkler Scalers: 14.99
Hanger Management: 17.21
Book It!: 19.10
Score Shuffle: 7481 pts.
Boss Bash: 4:00.57
Mario's Puzzle Party: 395 pts.
Bob-omb Breakers: 60 pts.
Piece Out: 146191 pts.
Block Star: 10 pts.
Stick & Spin: 160 pts.
Triangle Twisters: Frenzy Mode: 1000 pts.
Triangle Twisters: Focus Mode: 72400 pts.
All bolded are updates.

Also, I forgot to let the game save and now it shows my old scores :( Looks like if I ever upload my scores I'll have my old scores.
 
H-J カービイ said:
But "didn't let the game save"? Doesn't it save automatically? ???

I forgot to let the game save and turned the DS off before it saved by mistake.
 
cookieboy17 said:
H-J カービイ said:
LOL.

Amazing how I got the same Cherry-Go-Round score as you.

I can't hope to beat some of your records there... (but maybe a different story w/ Score Scuffle/Boss Bash/Puzzle games... ;P)
I was actually gonna take a pic of them a while back but the sun kept interfering in my room so I just did something else and forgot about it. :p
Oh, why not do it now, then? I mean, you could always have done it at night...
 
I'm just a beginner, so these aren't good scores.

Rail Riders - 405
Hedge Honco - 0:38.05
Study Fall - 0.6
Donimo Effect - 29.99
Cherry-Go-Round - 50
Hot Shots - 880
Pedal Pushers - 49.00

I'll post the rest tommorow. Too lazy to post them all.
 
@H-J I know. I'm too lazy to. It's like 8:13 PM in our time, and it sometimes takes us a half hour to take pictures.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top