Mario Party 9 reviewing (I'm back!)

Hey Guys,

It's me Blue Toad! Starting on April 1, I will be absent from Mario Party Legacy to continue reviewing Mario Party 9. I'm starting Solo Mode tomorrow and the last of the features of the game. Until April 14, I will come back and post it all in the Reviews board here.

While I'm gone, there are some events that can occur here:

Mario Party Velocity: Mario Party Velocity topic will be on a break for two weeks, because I'm the host and I'm absent. Hopefully when I come back, a new sign-ups of Desert Ruins will begin. Although when I came back, the project is still under development...

Upcoming Birthdays (buddies only): Although, there is 1 Admin here who's going to have his birthday on April 8, and that is H-J (31GHT_B1T_S3RVANT)! I wish him a happy birthday as well while I'm gone.

After this evening, my absence will begin.
 
This makes no sense at all to me. Why not just stay here and review the game.

But, whatev. Your call.
 
I don't really think that a game review will take two weeks, nor do I think you need to be absent from the forums to do it.  :b
But have fun and good luck on your review!  See ya in two weeks!
Also:  I didn't know H-J was an Aries.  o:  Go figure!  Happy early birthday to him.  :L
 
cookieboy17 said:
This better be the best review of all time, that's all I'm gonna say.

You're not the only one hoping for that. *raises hand*
 
Back
Top