Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a good game... a bit hard, and the difficulty varies.

I've ended up getting stuck on a level. I ended up fighting Bowser who I just couldn't defeat. I decided to try again another time. I saved and went back to the castle. Now I have to get back to him, but the Thwomp that takes me to him isn't there, so I can'y get to him. I'm completely stuck and the only way of completing the game is to restart.

Sorry for a long post.

I say 7/10
 
This game difficulty varies throughout the game.
The game can be very hard and complicated at some points.
The final boss battle is perhaps where the difficulty's climax located.

Anyways, I enjoy playing this game. (Although I used a cheat code to beat the final boss)
So I give this game 8.2/10
 
*Sees everyone rating the game*

7/10

The gameplay is fun but, the things is, there's too much of it. You have to constantly battle all the time, and there's a few times you have to level grind. The humor, of course, never disappoints me. The exploring is kinda disappointing because of all the constant fighting but still good.
 
(bump)

Ah, PiT. The fun older brother of the hilarious SSS. I liked this quite a lot, especially the dual control system (A/B for the Bros., X/Y for the Babies). The one thing I didn't really enjoy from this was the removal of Bros. Moves and their subsequent replacement by Bros. Items - the attack animations for the Bros items weren't humorous at all.

Boss-wise, the design was consistently good, but most bosses didn't offer much of a challenge. 'Cept Petey Piranha. Almost every time I fought him, the babies were left to fight it out (super Babies FTW :p)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top