Mario Kart Arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got to play one? Man, you must've had sweet time there.

This is something Wii needs, after Mario Kart Wii left hanging with bikes and item spams. Sure, Sega All-Stars Racing nailed the turbo boost right on target (in my opinion), but now and then I seriously want to at least test play Mario Kart Arcade, whether it be the first or the second one.

I would be sold if there was going to be a Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 ported to Wii.
And the picture of yourself could be replaced with your very own Mii.

Krhm! But my dreams aside, the tracks didn't have ramps or what?  ???
 
Mario Kart Arcade GP is alright. I didn't want my face shown for the character though, so I used a penny. lulz

Anyway, the game is fun to play, just like any other Mario Kart game. I was able to race at least some of my cousins. I had a blast at Six Flags only playing that one thing! I didn't ride on any rides mainly because of my fear of heights. I then ran out of money...and didn't do anything else then. T.T Except ride the Ferris Wheel for the Knuckles Plush Doll one of my cousins won...*shivers*

Ah, and no...to my best knowledge. I don't remember there being any ramps.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top