Mario Kart 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vipsoccermaster said:
I actually wonder, what if someone else touches an item that were circling you after using the Lucky 7 item, and they get whatever effect the player touches before you get the chance to use it? Boy, Bob-omb for explosion on both of you or that player getting the Star would not be good.

That's probably what happens. I remember watching a video where someone hit a shell from a player using that Lucky 7 and they received the effects. Though, I wonder how the order in which the items are used is decided?

One thing about this game is disliked from me: no signs of a Single Player VS Mode. Though no one has directly said "There is NO Single Player VS Mode", there's really nobody who has mentioned it at all. The only VS Mode mentioned so far is the Multiplayer. Sure there's VS Mode on WiFi, but I doubt everyone would constantly be playing WiFi over and over again, and constantly going over Grand Prix after unlocking everything would get annoying if you want to race a specific course. It'll be nice to have that option there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top