Lent Again :P / VSM Inactive

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys have heard it a thousand times so if you don't know why please ask one of the members who have been here for a while or just check some of my older similar topics that I made in the last year. :p

So yeah, I won't be back until Easter. So Behave while I'm gone.  8)


:p

VSM: I'm also going to decrease my forum activity for Lent, but I'll still be here, not as much. I will be hanging around the website more often than here. :p

So, like SZ said, behave. 8)


:p
 
J.Y.W.T. said:
I think I'll become a mod. I'll make sure the website is safe, with VSM and the other mods. Don't do anything bad, guys!

*AHEM* Power-hungry fool.
 
vipsoccermaster said:
Ryoux0 said:
And now we wait for another hacking... Bye guys
I doubt it. It's always Advent we get attacked. This time it's Lent, so we should be safe.

Doesn't mean that we guys should be prepared. >.>
 
cookieboy17 said:
J.Y.W.T. said:
I think I'll become a mod. I'll make sure the website is safe, with VSM and the other mods. Don't do anything bad, guys!
I think I'll become a rocket scientist.

Later SZ.

YOU'LL NEVER BE A ROCKET SCIENTIST, COOK. GTFO~
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top