Leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there are many times I attempted to leave, but I come back a few days later.

1. Mom is threatening me that she will obliterate my laptop
2. I announce a new sleeping plan
3. Failure to practice my instrument
4. Agreeing with Yoshi14's speech
5. Forum games got removed
6. Getting a painfully low grade on my report card
7. Officially surrendering the forum (I came back and got killed, but then someone decided to revive me.)
8. Going on 2 vacations

That's right! I'm going on 2 vacations! It will be the longest I will be away from the forum!

First Vacation: Family Reunion in Utah
Second Vacation: Camping for about a week in New Mexico

Those are probably back to back vacations. And now you learned the pattern. I will never leave this forum. I will never leave this forum.
I'll leave this evening.
 
Charizard632 said:
Well, there are many times I attempted to leave, but I come back a few days later.

1. Mom is threatening me that she will obliterate my laptop
2. I announce a new sleeping plan
3. Failure to practice my instrument
4. Agreeing with Yoshi14's speech
5. Forum games got removed
6. Getting a painfully low grade on my report card
7. Officially surrendering the forum (I came back and got killed, but then someone decided to revive me.)
8. Going on 2 vacations

That's right! I'm going on 2 vacations! It will be the longest I will be away from the forum!

First Vacation: Family Reunion in Utah
Second Vacation: Camping for about a week in New Mexico

Those are probably back to back vacations. And now you learned the pattern. I will never leave this forum. I will never leave this forum.
I'll leave this evening.

I've gotta admit you've got more excuses then Lindsey Lohan. One of them was agreeing with Yoshi14's speech, what was that sppech about and why is it an excuse? Because it sounds like you're pulling a Richard Nixon with that excuse.
 
Charizard632 said:
Well, there are many times I attempted to leave, but I come back a few days later.

1. Mom is threatening me that she will obliterate my laptop
2. I announce a new sleeping plan
3. Failure to practice my instrument
4. Agreeing with Yoshi14's speech
5. Forum games got removed
6. Getting a painfully low grade on my report card
7. Officially surrendering the forum (I came back and got killed, but then someone decided to revive me.)
8. Going on 2 vacations

That's right! I'm going on 2 vacations! It will be the longest I will be away from the forum!

First Vacation: Family Reunion in Utah
Second Vacation: Camping for about a week in New Mexico

Those are probably back to back vacations. And now you learned the pattern. I will never leave this forum. I will never leave this forum.
I'll leave this evening.

cool_story_bro.jpg
 
Billy12510 said:
Charizard632 said:
Well, there are many times I attempted to leave, but I come back a few days later.

1. Mom is threatening me that she will obliterate my laptop
2. I announce a new sleeping plan
3. Failure to practice my instrument
4. Agreeing with Yoshi14's speech
5. Forum games got removed
6. Getting a painfully low grade on my report card
7. Officially surrendering the forum (I came back and got killed, but then someone decided to revive me.)
8. Going on 2 vacations

That's right! I'm going on 2 vacations! It will be the longest I will be away from the forum!

First Vacation: Family Reunion in Utah
Second Vacation: Camping for about a week in New Mexico

Those are probably back to back vacations. And now you learned the pattern. I will never leave this forum. I will never leave this forum.
I'll leave this evening.

I've gotta admit you've got more excuses then Lindsey Lohan. One of them was agreeing with Yoshi14's speech, what was that sppech about and why is it an excuse? Because it sounds like you're pulling a Richard Nixon with that excuse.
That was only because I was mad at the immaturity of a lot of members and left but eventually came back. Members were more mature. Blah Blah Blah Blah.

Is this a goodbye forever or a goodbye for my vacation?

Anyways, see ya charizard.

 
yoshi14 said:
Billy12510 said:
Charizard632 said:
Well, there are many times I attempted to leave, but I come back a few days later.

1. Mom is threatening me that she will obliterate my laptop
2. I announce a new sleeping plan
3. Failure to practice my instrument
4. Agreeing with Yoshi14's speech
5. Forum games got removed
6. Getting a painfully low grade on my report card
7. Officially surrendering the forum (I came back and got killed, but then someone decided to revive me.)
8. Going on 2 vacations

That's right! I'm going on 2 vacations! It will be the longest I will be away from the forum!

First Vacation: Family Reunion in Utah
Second Vacation: Camping for about a week in New Mexico

Those are probably back to back vacations. And now you learned the pattern. I will never leave this forum. I will never leave this forum.
I'll leave this evening.

I've gotta admit you've got more excuses then Lindsey Lohan. One of them was agreeing with Yoshi14's speech, what was that sppech about and why is it an excuse? Because it sounds like you're pulling a Richard Nixon with that excuse.
That was only because I was mad at the immaturity of a lot of members and left but eventually came back. Members were more mature. Blah Blah Blah Blah.

Is this a goodbye forever or a goodbye for my vacation?

Anyways, see ya charizard.
He left for vacation, he'll probably be back, knowing him.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top