Least favorite character in Mario Party series

Who is your least favorite playable character in the whole MP series (3 votes)

  • Mario

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Luigi

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Peach

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Yoshi

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Wario

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Waluigi

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Daisy

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • DK

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Toad

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Koopa Kid/ Mini Bowser

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Boo

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toadette

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Birdo

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Dry Bones

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hammer Bro

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Blooper

    Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Others (MP9 characters)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    33
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just going to have to jump on the apparent bandwagon and say Blooper. In my opinion, he/she/it was a rather odd addition to the Mario Party series as a playable character. The addition of Blooper was interesting (especially considering its body type and structure); however, it just did not fit in as a playable character in my eyes.
 
♥Princess Peach♥ said:
Yoshi....people say he's cute but I beg to differ.

How could you say that to Yoshi?!!?  Kidding.  I find him okay, but I do agree that the fans make him seem like a god character.  He's just a green dinosaur.  |D

---

Anyways, I'm going to say Blooper.  Playing as an enemy squid is just fishy to me.
I find Birdo tolerable, as I am pretty much neutral about Birdo.
 
OhMyToad said:
DJ Swangler said:
None, every character from 1 to 8 so far has been well welcomed. I LOVE Blooper and I don't have any problem with Birdo. Haters are all over the place these days. :p
ghehe, i have nothing against Birdo and Blooper either.  :p
But I do have something against: :daisy: :luigi: :waluigi:
I Never play them, and I never use them as CPU's
Now that you said it, Waluigi is my least favorite character, I probably forgot him since I never really cared for him. I do not hate him though.
 
DJ Swangler said:
OhMyToad said:
DJ Swangler said:
None, every character from 1 to 8 so far has been well welcomed. I LOVE Blooper and I don't have any problem with Birdo. Haters are all over the place these days. :p
ghehe, i have nothing against Birdo and Blooper either.  :p
But I do have something against: :daisy: :luigi: :waluigi:
I Never play them, and I never use them as CPU's
Now that you said it, Waluigi is my least favorite character, I probably forgot him since I never really cared for him. I do not hate him though.
Not a fan of Waluigi either, but I do use him as a computer just to see how funny it is to see him lose.
 
Waluigi looks kindda weird and he is clumsy xd
#VIP, Yes that's the only thing what 's funny, xd
I don't ''hate'' Daisy but i don't know, I don't play as her, while I like peach. xd
And Luigi, well In Super Mario Bros I really like Luigi, but In mario party I don't. I have no idea why.
I'm a strange kid. xd
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top