I just left for 10 days and now I'm back! I hoped anyone missed me. I went to Georgia and Florida!
I went over to Six Flags and had a little fun there. Then the other friday, I went to Universal Studios and stuff. I never went swimming but i brought trunks for nothing! Weird!!! So If you are wondering what Universal studios looks like, it's a really cool theme park with extreme rides including rides with cartoons in it. (plz google it.) Plus I didn't you know, vomit on te extreme rides. I bet some people like wetted their pants because of how they react to the EXTREME!!!! So That's all and stuff and plz leave comments.
And also I bought some good sovenirs there and stuff! If you want to see them and stuff.
So I am glad I'm back and stuff and I hoped anybody missed me.
I went over to Six Flags and had a little fun there. Then the other friday, I went to Universal Studios and stuff. I never went swimming but i brought trunks for nothing! Weird!!! So If you are wondering what Universal studios looks like, it's a really cool theme park with extreme rides including rides with cartoons in it. (plz google it.) Plus I didn't you know, vomit on te extreme rides. I bet some people like wetted their pants because of how they react to the EXTREME!!!! So That's all and stuff and plz leave comments.
And also I bought some good sovenirs there and stuff! If you want to see them and stuff.
So I am glad I'm back and stuff and I hoped anybody missed me.