Keeping in touch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just thinking that we should find a way to keep in touch in case the forum is down again. I have my own random idea for the main website:

When the forum was down for me, the normal site is all that worked for me. How about we keep a page on the homepage? The page would give the dedicated members email address to anyone logged in. If anyone decides to make a page like that, my email is dageckodude@gmail.com I trust people here enough to give my email address. I hope you guys decide to do this.
 
True. BTW, I do have a master list of emails for most of the active members on me (so does VIP), so we'll be using that as necessary.

I'd like everyone to keep in mind that although the forum/site may go down, we as members should be hard at 'work' elsewhere with whatever - newsletter, activities, etc.
 
kingboo said:
But doesn't the site & forum share the same bandwidth? Because when the site went down I wasn't able to acess any pages from the main site except the home page. I'm saying is that we wouldn't have bandwidth to post content.
Just a weird theory, tell me if I'm wrong.
Correct, but the server infection/move in December was something different.

What I'm implying is for us to send each other content through the email medium.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top