Just came back from my reunion! (2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPER WAHA

Well-known member
Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Gold)
I am back once again from my reunion! So on the 21st of August, I went to my family's reunion. (Once every year in August) And we had some great time there so I was gone for about 2-3 weeks If you were wondering how long it took...

The weirdest part was: somebody threw a soccerball at my stomach. Then It really hurted and i had to say WHAT THE **** WAS THAT FOR, BETCH? And then I chased after them and found this little toad on the sidewalk. And I informed my cousins to go look at it. And they ended up KILLING it. My little brother actually stepped on it and all went "EEWWW!!!" And they ran! And they went to go see it again, They screamed and said "IT'S STILL ALIVE!" So my other cousin grabbed a sharp stick and was about to put an end to this betch. and he popped his eye out and then it was hopping everywhere! And ran away and went to go look at it again! And then my little brother took the stick and stabbed it. It was already over... It had been cut open and it's lungs was out, It was dead...  So that was the gross part during the reunion so. Here I am! back at MPL!
 
Ace13 said:
The weirdest part was: somebody threw a soccerball at my stomach. Then It really hurted and i had to say WHAT THE **** WAS THAT FOR, BETCH? And then I chased after them and found this little toad on the sidewalk. And I informed my cousins to go look at it. And they ended up KILLING it. My little brother actually stepped on it and all went "EEWWW!!!" And they ran! And they went to go see it again, They screamed and said "IT'S STILL ALIVE!" So my other cousin grabbed a sharp stick and was about to put an end to this betch. and he popped his eye out and then it was hopping everywhere! And ran away and went to go look at it again! And then my little brother took the stick and stabbed it. It was already over... It had been cut open and it's lungs was out, It was dead...  So that was the gross part during the reunion so. Here I am! back at MPL!

tl;dr
 
Ace13 said:
kingboo, Don't ever and I mean NEVER call me that name again.

But you're both (Tornado) Kirby and Ace13, so Kingboo can call you whatever he wants, Kirby-Kirb.

kirby.jpg

 
This is going nowhere. But with the ass-planted picture? WHAT THE ****?!? So I'm locking this up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top