July 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thursday, July 22, 2010:

My sister flew to Wisconsin for business there (I don't know what exactly). And my mother drove to Santa Barbara with a friend of hers (again, don't know exactly what she's doing there). Had doughnuts for breakfast, peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch, and Sions for dinner with my father. Then I worked immensely on the SMPS.
 
cookieboy17 said:
Vip owned them in Clue. 8)
Yeah. And it was a close one. My father was going to get it, but I got it first. His turn was after mine.

Dodger said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Friday, July 23, 2010:

I was home alone with the housekeeper all day today. I worked immensely (you do not know how much) on SMPS. I went out to dinner with my father and grandfather to Luigi's Restaurant. Then we played Clue. I won.
Wish I could play Clue.  :(
I'd love to play Clue with you. Look up in Winning Moves Games or something like that.
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
Wednesday, July 21, 2010:

Didn't do much other than playing online matches of brawl with Berrylarry200. Had a ham/cheese sandwich with cashews for lunch, and sausage, green beans, potato salad, and tomatoes for dinner.
I owned you the first 3 rounds but after that you owned me... =P We kept doing it all night long unti 1:00 AM my time. I had the most fun with you that night when we played Brawl. <3 <3 <3 The first round we had was at The Bridger of Eldin and the song Midna's Lament was played which made the whole match epic. Now I guess Midna's Lament is our special song. <3... =P Anyway we both obtained CDs. I got The Village of the Blue Maiden theme while you got Mike's Theme in Japanese.  If you ever need someone to play Brawl with I would be glad to play with you. <3
 
Berrylarry200 said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Wednesday, July 21, 2010:

Didn't do much other than playing online matches of brawl with Berrylarry200. Had a ham/cheese sandwich with cashews for lunch, and sausage, green beans, potato salad, and tomatoes for dinner.
I owned you the first 3 rounds but after that you owned me... =P We kept doing it all night long unti 1:00 AM my time. I had the most fun with you that night when we played Brawl. <3 <3 <3 The first round we had was at The Bridger of Eldin and the song Midna's Lament was played which made the whole match epic. Now I guess Midna's Lament is our special song. <3... =P Anyway we both obtained CDs. I got The Village of the Blue Maiden theme while you got Mike's Theme in Japanese.  If you ever need someone to play Brawl with I would be glad to play with you. <3

Both:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIuOpb_KNCA&feature=related[/youtube]

Berrylarry200:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMiaDlsfEUI&feature=related[/youtube]

Vipsoccermaster:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAgwqQao9bk&feature=related[/youtube]

That was fun. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
 
Sunday, July 25, 2010:

After waking up and getting dressed, my friend came over to hang out, and we went to the Koffee Kart for lunch. My friend and I had burgers, while my father had tuna warps. After that, my friend and I played chess. While playing chess, my mother came back home. Later, we had dinner from Pomodoro (take-out). Then we played Clue. My grandfather lost because he accused that the destination was Hoover Dam, when clearly that card was in his hand. Fraud. Then played Super Mario Galaxy 2.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top