Is it gay for a guy to wear/like pink?

Is it gay for a male to like pink?

  • Yes

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • No

    Votes: 13 81.3%

  • Total voters
    16
Status
Not open for further replies.
God I hope everyone realized I was just mocking the whole "pink shirts make you gay" thing lol. I made that whole conversation up.

Bottom line: nothing short of banging guys makes a guy gay. There are guys who are into dressing up as women, but are 100% straight. Somethings might be odd, but they aren't "gay". A guy wearing a pink shirt however, is neither gay or odd.
 
Cher said:
God I hope everyone realized I was just mocking the whole "pink shirts make you gay" thing lol. I made that whole conversation up.

Bottom line: nothing short of banging guys makes a guy gay. There are guys who are into dressing up as women, but are 100% straight. Somethings might be odd, but they aren't "gay". A guy wearing a pink shirt however, is neither gay or odd.
I actually believed it cause I figured you wouldn't waste your time to make up a whole convo...but you did. :p
 
Ether said:
Now the next question would be whether or not it'd be gay for a guy to like the most gothic thing ever to exist:
attachment.php
Nope, it's OK. You'll attract all the goth girls. =P

And I lol'd how people are so gullible. =P
 
cookieboy17 said:
Cher said:
God I hope everyone realized I was just mocking the whole "pink shirts make you gay" thing lol. I made that whole conversation up.

Bottom line: nothing short of banging guys makes a guy gay. There are guys who are into dressing up as women, but are 100% straight. Somethings might be odd, but they aren't "gay". A guy wearing a pink shirt however, is neither gay or odd.
I actually believed it cause I figured you wouldn't waste your time to make up a whole convo...but you did. :p

It took like a minute =P
 
Of course having a guy wearing pink or just liking the color pink does not make them gay. That would be like saying since BL and Sushi like Peach and she wears pink, that would make them gay.(sorry if that didn't make any sense)
 
Cher said:
cookieboy17 said:
Cher said:
God I hope everyone realized I was just mocking the whole "pink shirts make you gay" thing lol. I made that whole conversation up.

Bottom line: nothing short of banging guys makes a guy gay. There are guys who are into dressing up as women, but are 100% straight. Somethings might be odd, but they aren't "gay". A guy wearing a pink shirt however, is neither gay or odd.
I actually believed it cause I figured you wouldn't waste your time to make up a whole convo...but you did. :p

It took like a minute =P
You could've done something more productive like contribute to Flaming Controller though.
 
cookieboy17 said:
Cher said:
cookieboy17 said:
Cher said:
God I hope everyone realized I was just mocking the whole "pink shirts make you gay" thing lol. I made that whole conversation up.

Bottom line: nothing short of banging guys makes a guy gay. There are guys who are into dressing up as women, but are 100% straight. Somethings might be odd, but they aren't "gay". A guy wearing a pink shirt however, is neither gay or odd.
I actually believed it cause I figured you wouldn't waste your time to make up a whole convo...but you did. :p

It took like a minute =P
You could've done something more productive like contribute to Flaming Controller though.

...why the hell would I do that? =P
 
Cher said:
cookieboy17 said:
Cher said:
cookieboy17 said:
Cher said:
God I hope everyone realized I was just mocking the whole "pink shirts make you gay" thing lol. I made that whole conversation up.

Bottom line: nothing short of banging guys makes a guy gay. There are guys who are into dressing up as women, but are 100% straight. Somethings might be odd, but they aren't "gay". A guy wearing a pink shirt however, is neither gay or odd.
I actually believed it cause I figured you wouldn't waste your time to make up a whole convo...but you did. :p

It took like a minute =P
You could've done something more productive like contribute to Flaming Controller though.

...why the hell would I do that? =P
Because Chad or whoever your fake gay friend is isn't as important as Flaming Controller.
 
cookieboy17 said:
Cher said:
cookieboy17 said:
Cher said:
cookieboy17 said:
Cher said:
God I hope everyone realized I was just mocking the whole "pink shirts make you gay" thing lol. I made that whole conversation up.

Bottom line: nothing short of banging guys makes a guy gay. There are guys who are into dressing up as women, but are 100% straight. Somethings might be odd, but they aren't "gay". A guy wearing a pink shirt however, is neither gay or odd.
I actually believed it cause I figured you wouldn't waste your time to make up a whole convo...but you did. :p

It took like a minute =P
You could've done something more productive like contribute to Flaming Controller though.

...why the hell would I do that? =P
Because Chad or whoever your fake gay friend is isn't as important as Flaming Controller.

Chris =P. I didn't make him up, I just made up the fact that he turned gay after wearing a pink shirt =P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top