iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was just released a few days ago. Really, its just an oversized ipod touch. Anyone planning on getting it? Definetly not me, even if they lower the price.

IPad-02.jpg

 
madstarr said:
No way i'm getting it. It's almost like from DSi to DSi XL, but with extra steroids. Price=too much. Size= Too big. Apple= no way! Just an iPod touch that's larger, but with higher resolution and slightly more power. Not worth getting.

I agree with you completely.

Although, the DSi has more features in the system...it lacks a big downfall...you can't play GBA games in it...lolwut?

If you have an Original DS(which I have) or a DS Lite...just stick with that...
 
To me this is one of the most unsuccessful things that's associated to the iPod.
Well I never liked those things...so I'm not really going to get this.
Also this thing might have some good uses for certain people obviously. Some people need a bigger object so they can find it, people like large text....bigger buttons... etc.
 
kingboo said:
To me this is one of the most unsuccessful things that's associated to the iPod.
Well I never liked tele-communication...so I'm not really going to get this.
Also this thing might have some good uses for certain people obviously. Some people need a big phone so they can find it, people like large text....bigger buttons... etc.

This isn't even a phone...
 
MLYW said:
kingboo said:
To me this is one of the most unsuccessful things that's associated to the iPod.
Well I never liked tele-communication...so I'm not really going to get this.
Also this thing might have some good uses for certain people obviously. Some people need a big phone so they can find it, people like large text....bigger buttons... etc.

This isn't even a phone...
....I got confused....I was thinking about the iPhone while posting... *edits post*
 
Chubbo™ said:
The only thing these would be good for is in school on the news, i saw schools using them to learn. I would love to use these for that reason, I just wouldn't want to pay for them.

Really? You actually saw schools using them to learn? What? In replacement for laptops/computers?
 
Everyone who's actually used one seems to love it. I think it'd be great if they lowered the price, now that OS 4 has been announced (that will bring a ton of useful features to the iPad later this year). Most of the people hating on it for being an oversized iPod Touch don't really know what they're talking about nor have they actually read up on it. It's not supposed to replace a full fledged computer. Take it for what it's supposed to be. Only thing I think could use some work is the price. Right now its too expensive to be a device in between a phone and a computer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top